Highly qualified Nurse Practitioner with a strong and diverse clinical background in the practical treatment in the areas of Primary Care, Pediatric, Geriatric, Women’s Health, Occupational Health, Travel Health, and Midwifery medicine. Experienced clinician with strong history of work both within a team of specialists and autonomously.
NYU Langone Medical Center, NewYork, NY, US (November 2011 to Present)
- Provides services in Occupational Health, physical assessments, health clearance
- Monitor and manage work related injuries, health maintenance, travel vaccinations, hearing conservations, immunizations.
- Liaise with multi-disciplinary team regarding employee health and wellbeing.
- Manage Blood Bourne injuries exposure to health care workers.
- Treat and manage work related injuries and Workerman’s compensation.
- Co-ordination of other Allied health professionals and case management and rehabilitation back to work.
- Implementation of return to work policies.
Take Care Health Systems, New York, NY (July 2010 to May 2011)
- Provided preventative healthcare and healthcare screening to patients in a corporate health setting.
- Responsible for implementing smoking cessation, nutrition, stress management, and general health coaching programs.
- Demonstrated a high level of flexibility by diagnosing and treating multiple patient populations.
- Performed full medical assessment for new employees.
- Implemented health surveillance and hearing conservation programs.
- Worked within a team of multi-disciplinary specialists including Disability Case Managers, Physician Assistants, and Occupational Health Physicians to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
TFX Industries, New York, NY (January 2005 to March 2009)
- Diagnosed and treated patients with minor illness and urgent care needs
- Performed physical examinations and work fitness assessment for employees
- Implemented proactive wellness programs including: smoking cessation initiatives, general health wellness, ergonomic assessments, and well-person assessments
- Managed and implemented sickness and absence management programs
- Facilitated implementation of “return to work” programs for employees and associates.
UBS Investment Bank, New York, NY (November 2001 to April 2004)
- Performed pre-employment screening and travel medicine for new and existing patients
- Treated patients with acute illness and managed the treatment of patients with chronic diseases.
- Performed ergonomic assessments and implemented musculoskeletal programs.
- Worked within a team of providers to implement rehabilitation and sickness absence programs to 5,000 employees in the city of London
- Worked closely with Human Resources professionals in identifying LTD and absence cases that required a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Performed house calls to workers on Long and Short Term Disability
Telegraph Group Limited, New York, NY (July 1998 to June 2000)
- Managed travel clinic for journalists traveling abroad
- Performed full health screen for journalists, administered immunizations and general prophylactic medicine including identifying travel risks using MASTA database
- Responsible for the diagnosis of travel-acquired diseases and patient referral to specialists
Master of Science in Nursing – Pace University
Bachelors of Science in Nursing – University of Michigan
BSN in Nursing – University of Michigan
Family Nurse Practitioner License (New York)
Registered Nurse License (New York, Massachusetts)