Looking for a great opportunity to work as a caregiver that will allow me to utilize my experience with opportunity for challenges and career advancement, while gaining knowledge of new skills and expertise.
Care Minders Home Care, East Brunswick, NJ (2011 to Present)
- Assist patients with baths, dressing, undressing, oral hygiene and personal hygiene
- Skin care to prevent breakdown
- Assist the patient with toileting activities
- Keep patient’s living area clean, orderly, and safe
- Prepare a light meal and assist with feeding the patient if necessary
- Change bed linens and do patient’s laundry as appropriate
- Meet safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and properly
- Report patient’s condition and significant changes to the assigned nurse
New Allied Home Care, Bloomfield, NJ (2009 to 2011)
- Provided personal care such has baths, shampoos, oral care
- Assisted patient with dressing and undressing
- Helped patients to maintain the highest possible level of independent living
- Helped to maintain a clean and safe environment for patient
- Helped client consume foods, liquid and daily medication reminders
- Accompanied client when walking, doctor visits, getting hair cuts
Surnergy Home Care Inc, Parsippany, NJ (2006 to 2009)
- Prepared meals and feeding assistants.
- Changed patients colostomy bag and night bag
- Helped with medicine reminders and performed light housekeeping.
- Assisted patient with full incontinence.
- Transferred patient from chair to bed with Hoyer lift.
- Turned patient every two hours
Bachelors in Business Management – University of Phoenix, Jersey City, NJ
Certified Home Health Aid – Dorson Institute of Technology, East Orange, NJ
Certified Medical Assistant – Training Inc, Newark, NJ